Tuesday, March 29, 2016

"Stay The Course" finished!

Not that that name sounds familiar to anyone. It's a short story two days in the making. I've written it for my upcoming serial killer-themed collection, Wolves At The Door. It's not the first story I've written for this collection, but I think it might be the star. A short synopsis (fuck, I hate writing these):

When Edward came back from a hunting expedition in the Himalayas, he brought back a lot more than the experience and the memories that came along with it. An itching craving followed him back home, a hunger he tries to satisfy as often as possible. It's just a matter of how willingly he can coax the pray to come home with him.

Yeah, like I said, I hate writing those things. But you get the gist. Good deal. Now I'm going to edit my novella, Secrets To The Grave. Until next time. Have a good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment