Thursday, March 24, 2016

Looking Ahead.

So, I'm still pretty deep into the Iconoclast Saga. Part three is nearly finished, and I wanna say the series so far will equal out to about 30,000 words. I'll be releasing them as Kindle singles until the whole thing is finished, in which case I'm going to shell out for super professional cover art and offer the whole saga as an enormous omnibus. That's exciting.

Secrets To The Grave, my 28,000 word novella, is still in the editing process. It's exactly 100 pages along on Google Docs, and I'm on page 10. When I'm finished with that, I'll be sending it to my beta readers (volunteer now if you're interested) and after giving it another once over myself, I'll be publishing that. Look forward to it. Personally, I love it.

Also, my editor SHOULD be getting my full-length novel, To Claim Hell (Working title) back to me before the month is out. I've got plans for that one, as well, though I've been slacking on writing the sequel. Maybe if/when a deal is in place it'll be just the right kick in the ass I need to get productive with it.

Thanks for reading, guys. Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment