Tuesday, March 15, 2016

A New, Larger Collection of Stories - Coming Soon!

The collection is (tentatively) titled "Wolves At The Door." It'll include anywhere between six and eight original tales all tailored to the same theme - serial killers. Different murderers, why they feel the need to kill, how they do it, etc. This is something I'm excited about, and nearly every story is an original tale I've penned just for it. These stories include (just titles, I know; that doesn't tell you anything, but it's nice to know these things in advance, isn't it?) Your Name Here, Witch's Tit, Stay The Course, Sweet Dreams, Hotline Bling along with two tales I've previously written, Sweet Talk and Happy Birthday. I'm really looking forward to this collection's release and I hope that all of you will love it.

Until next time, friends. Hopefully the cover art will be ready soon. That way I'm not leaving you bastards empty-handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment