Wednesday, March 16, 2016

March has been a good month.

I've focused a lot on projects that are built for longevity. I've got parts one and two of the Iconoclast Saga written (Forlorn Skies and Naked Among Wolves, respectfully), and after a very, very thorough edit, both of them will be available on Amazon, hopefully within the next couple months. I've also got the serial killer-themed collection coming out, tentatively titled "Wolves At The Door." I just finished the first story today, Your Name Here, with plans to start the second story, Witch's Tit, tomorrow.

And starting on April 1st, EMP Publishing is open to submissions once again, meaning I'll get to put my editing chops back to good use. And remember, authors, I'm also offering my services on Fiverr (or you could just get a hold of me through my Contact Page). I'm pretty experienced when it comes to editing, so take a fucking chance on me, why don't 'ya?

On another note, I've stuck to my 2,000 words a day goal every day in March, and as such, I've written a little over 33,000 words in March. This is really working out for me.

Until next time, fucks. I mean, folks. Here's a gif to steal your attention away from the plague of daily life.


No comments:

Post a Comment