Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Speak Of The Devil Synopsis!

As most of you know, I've been working on Speak Of The Devil for nearly four years. Now that it's in the hands of some prospective agents, I finally had to write a synopsis for it. So, for all of you who have asked me what my book was about just for me to beat around the bush about the subject, here you go!

Shane could make the argument that his life was just as bland as any teenager’s. He hung out with his friends, went to school, and played video games all night long. Nothing too exciting until a demon tried murdering him during a school day in October. At first he attributes it to a freak occurrence he might have just imagined, but as the attacks begin piling up, he isn’t so sure.

He’s not alone, however. A man as mysterious and deadly as the creatures who attacked him has sworn to protect Shane, no matter the cost. As days go by and his enemies grow bolder, more allies pour in from the woodwork, people Shane never knew existed who lived in places he never imagined could be real.

Faced with challenges much too stressful for someone his age, and with what seems like a whole world of responsibility on his shoulders, Shane asks only one question; why me?


There you go! Would you read it?

Who am I kidding? Of course you would.

No comments:

Post a Comment