Friday, September 11, 2015

Publishing News!

Good evening, everyone. Just thought I'd let the news slip of a couple acceptances I've received the last few days. Let's begin.

My short story "Flesh And Bone" was accepted into an anthology by the name of Strange Vacations from Horrified Press, the Sinister Saints division to be particular. This is run by Rich Dodgin, a good guy who I like sending stories to. Release date as of yet unknown.

My short story "The Funeral" was accepted into an anthology by the name of Weird Ales from KnightWatch Press. This is a great opportunity and one of my personal favorite stories. Hype. Look out for this one next January.

That's all. Now I have a birthday party to get ready for, so, yeah. Here's a random GIF, something that you've all no doubt come to expect from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment