Monday, September 7, 2015

It's okay to eat fish because they don't have feelings.

Now that that's out of the way, an update.

My old ass just turned 24 yesterday. God. Talk about a kick in the ass to get some important things done with my life. A lot of people say 24 is too young to talk like that, but I remember my 12th birthday like it was yesterday. So, pretty soon, I'll be 36, 48, 60, 72, 84... You see where I'm going with this. Get it while it's good, ladies and gentlemen. As Drake once said, "Yolo."

RJ (my editor, the great guy that he is) is sending my manuscript to me on September 17th. Really looking forward to him tearing me a new ass.

A more somber update; Beyond Imagination Magazine and Beyond Science Fiction Magazine have closed to submissions, both magazines releasing their final issues on September 1st. I've worked with Dayne Edmonson since March of this year, and I think we really got out some great issues in the last six months. His reasons for their discontinuation are completely personal, and I'd like to thank him for the experience that I garnered from being their editor for the last half-year.

Finished a few short stories, edited them, and have them waiting with a few different anthologies. Waiting on them to tell me I suck so that I can send them somewhere else.

I think that's it. Here's the coolest GIF ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment