Thursday, May 21, 2015

All right, so, this is pretty weird.

So I'm writing a story about a married couple. Their names are Frankie and Alice. I'd written about 2,000 words of it before I said their names out loud. Frankie and Alice. Frankie. Alice. Frankie Alice. And then, a realization hit me; "I've heard that somewhere before." So I looked it up.

And there it was.

Now, I don't know if this is strictly coincidence, or if by some odd turn of events, I quickly scrolled past this movie on Netflix but my mind grasped onto that sequence of those names. How kookie. In any event, I don't think I want to change their names. I've grown fond of them. Still, though. Weird.

UPDATE:

Now that I think about it, I more than likely subconsciously thought of those names because of these two: That seems much more likely.



No comments:

Post a Comment