Saturday, June 16, 2018

I'm still grinding, btw.

I know I don't post on here as often as any professional (lmao) writer should post on their blog.

But I'm too goddamn busy if you want the truth of it.

On top of writing, I've also taken a position as an associate editor for Filles Vertes Publishing House. Not to mention the fact that I've got an 11 month old who's running rampant, quite literally. And another child due in a month.

Life is tough, but even though I'm not making much time for this blog, I am still writing. I'm still subbing. I'm getting all of these pesky little ideas out of my head and putting them on word documents and sending them out and hoping for the best.

Trust me; when the best happens, I'll let you know. Until then, stay safe in this crazy fucking world, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment